twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are there grocery stores that will deliver produce in Miami, Florida (33176)?

My grandmother lives in Kendall and I would like to send her some groceries if I can. I know in the Mid-Atlantic area, Giant will deliver groceries through their Peapod service. I'm looking for something similar in the Miami area. I'm looking for basic fruits %26amp; veggies, not fruit baskets. Addresses and phone numbers or web site URLs, please.

Are there grocery stores that will deliver produce in Miami, Florida (33176)?
YOU KNOW... Publix used to do it...


but i be live they stop... 'you may want to get in contact with the closest one to your grandmother and see if they can tell you any information.





Millams in US-1 and 32 AVE in the Grove, does it. but i think is too far away for them to deliver.





http://www.milamsmarkets.com/History.htm...





good luck
Reply:Try taxi grocery they deliver I live in kendall



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment