twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fruits basket cosplay?

What's the best website to find a Kyo Sohma costume, I planning on going to comic con in new york this sprin and I'm trying to get a Kyo costume together so...

Fruits basket cosplay?
Probably Ebay would be the best place ^^ or even Yahoo Shopping might have it XD I wub kyo!!!!





There is a Honda Tohru and Kagura Cosplay at:


http://www.cosplaymagic.com/frbascun.htm...





Well I hope that helped ^^
Reply:Ebay.com has a lot of people who will make custom cosplay for a lot of different characters. One will most likely have Kyo in it. Also, cosplay.com has pictures of people who have done Kyo for cosplay too and you could get ideas from their cosplay. Hope I helped and Good luck!



world history

No comments:

Post a Comment