twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fruits Basket - Ep. 13 Question?

I forgot the chapter it is... But anyway, I know it's probably obvious, but what did Hatsuharu do to the president to prove his hair is normal..?


I would guess he kissed him, but it still confuses me.


Please could you put my mind at rest?


Thank you.

Fruits Basket - Ep. 13 Question?
Hey.





It took me a while but then I worked it out!





Why would he kiss him though? =S





Nopeee, he showed him...lets say 'downstairs' =) because thats your natural hair colour.





Well, thats what I think anyway.
Reply:anyway, that's not episode 13. in episode 13, that's where the head of the family sohma came to yuki's school. the episode you're asking about is episode 14: The adult's Episode: Yuki's a messed up snake! He made up stories, of course. Back then the teacher wanted him to cut his hair, but Ayame brought up a story about how he was part of some random royal family. The story is so flamboyant, that the teacher gives up, and says he can keep his hair long. Tohru thinks that’s amazing, but Kyo quickly dismisses it as another tall tale.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment