twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fruits Basket Episode # 20??? Explain and fill in the *bleeps*?

Can you fill in all the *bleeps* in this? It's a conversation between Aya and Mine. Fill in the words they REALLY say!!! just copy and paste this conversation and delete the *bleep* and fill in with the real word thanxs!





Mine - I guess I like my *bleep* uniforms and *bleep* uniforms to have a splash of color, too. Oh! but for the *bleep* outfits, I usually stick to pink. -------blah blah blah, not important stuff-------


Aya - But I also have to disagree with you on 1 thing


Mine - Uehhh?


Aya - I still think the best *bleep* for a *bleep* uniform is * bleep*. Although recently i've been experimenting with a few designs using *bleep*.


Mine - but why would you choose a *bleeping* scheme like that?


Aya - The *bleep* itself is the whole point. I was hoping for something more "stoic".

Fruits Basket Episode # 20??? Explain and fill in the *bleeps*?
I was wondering myself to....


Mine - I guess I like my *freach maids* uniforms and *nurses* uniforms to have a splash of color, too. Oh! But for the *Hostess* outfits, I usually stick to pink. -------blah blah blah, not important stuff-------


Aya - But I also have to disagree with you on 1 thing


Mine - Uehhh?


Aya - I still think the best *hair accessore[sp?]* for a *school girls* uniform is *ribbon*. Although recently i've been experimenting with a few designs using *a bow*.


Mine - but why would you choose a *odd* scheme like that?


Aya - The *oddness* itself is the whole point. I was hoping for something more "stoic".





oddness sounds like something Aya would say....



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment