twitter




Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I read this in my friends notebook do you think i sholud find him help?

befor you complain just look at my name





i'm a sick individual








thank you for all the lovely compliments


the fruit baskets


the postcards


the get well soon cards


and the i hope you die looks


it's all rather flattering





i threw out the fruit but used the basket to hold my victims eyes


i used the post cards to slit throats of the tourists


the get well cards slashed the ill children at the hospital


the i hope you die looks encourage me to keep pissing you off

I read this in my friends notebook do you think i sholud find him help?
At least your friend knows how to write with real English words. It drives me nuts to read things spelled with numbers and modified spellings ("lyk" "2" etc.)





As for the content, I've written poems far more disturbing, so I don't really see a need for help. Poetry and journaling are good forms for relieving stress. That said, however...if your friend is ACTING odd, maybe you could steer him towards some places where he could express his feelings in a safe environment.
Reply:he wrote that?...well,seems 2 me lyk he's basically emo,,nd tha best help ur frend culd use rite now,is the help of his/her frends :]...be the one 2 help him,even if u may seem lyk that type of person 2 =] do anything u can!



hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment