twitter




Friday, November 6, 2009

Fruits Basket?

This might not make sense, but which episodes are in which book? Like:


Book 1 has the TV episodes: 1,2,3,4,5,6


I've seen all the TV episodes so, I wanna know what book I should start reading?

Fruits Basket?
Hmm... I'm not sure. I get ur question you mean which vol. covers which episodes. I'm not sure where u should start reading but the manga has some things they left out in the tv series and the tv series has ended but the manga series hasn't so if your really a fan of Fruba then I suggest you read all the vol. that are out now....I'm not sure but I think vol 15 is out now.
Reply:the episode numders kinda are messed up at the end! so like kyo's true form is in book six! but remember the anime was aonly based ont ht e fist 8 volumes! so you should read them all!



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment