twitter




Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fruits Basket (manga/anime), anyone? theme/intro song?

Are their any other mangas like it?


Where can I find the theme/opening song?


What is your fav character? (I love Hatori)


Does the show cover all the info, Hatori getting together with Mayu?


It is so cute and funny!


Thanks you your input, guys!


^_^

Fruits Basket (manga/anime), anyone? theme/intro song?
Try the manga Cresent Moon. It was my first and favorite manga that led me to Fruits Basket. Not exactly the same, but similar enough to be fun!
Reply:Go to your local library or a good book store like Borders or Barnes %26amp; Noble; they carry lots of manga. There are also cd's you can purchase, try looking on line. I like the book writer.



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment