twitter




Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Furuba/fruits basket merchandise?

u kno the little zodiac set they hav in the anime/manga? do they sell thos in real life?

Furuba/fruits basket merchandise?
Try www.kikiwai.com I get my anime things shipped in from there all the time. Best thing is that you don't need a credit card! :}





-Ebay (online shops)


-399Animeshop (website)


-Chinatown in Toronto, or NYC





Or if you're really obsessed, you can go to an anime convention. They have absolutely everything, even Furuba things. The only one I know of is in Toronto, in May. Anime North, is what it's called. That's all I can tell you, sorry.





Hope it kinda helped.....
Reply:I would check on like Ebay and stuff like that. Worst comes to worst you could just make some. ^^



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment